Cabinet Twin-Tank Non-Electric Water Softener
Thanks to Kinetico’s time-tested valve design, CC Series commercial water softeners require no electricity, operate at all hours of the day and night, and provide excellent flow rates. These compact commercial softeners are designed to fit underneath a commercial dish table, with casters for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Minimal Operation Costs
Powered by the kinetic energy of moving water. Reliable, no timers or computers to set, adjust, repair or replace.
Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks
Long lasting and can endure even the harshest environments.
Twin Tank Design
Continuous and uninterrupted supply of soft water even during regeneration.
Recognized as the most efficient regeneration method. Operates only with 100% soft water which prolongs the life of the system. Conserves water and salt, while eliminating hardness breakthrough.
Optimal Salt and Water Efficiency
Low water consumption. Less money spent on salt.
Eliminates guesswork and regenerates based on actual water usage resulting in minimal salt use and maximum water efficiency.
- Removes hard minerals from water which prevents dingy clothes, rough hair, and dry skin.
- Twin-Tank Design. Unique and patented twin-tank design guarantees the uninterrupted supply of soft water 24/7. When one tank is regenerating (cleaning) the other takes over ensuring you always have a supply of soft water. Single-tank systems cannot offer this
- Non-Electric. Operates using the power of moving water for greater reliability and easier installation. There are no power cables to plug-in, no meters or timers to set, no electronic components to corrode over time, and no electricity costs
- Countercurrent Regeneration. Recognized as the most efficient regeneration method. Conserves water and salt, while eliminating hardness breakthrough
- Soft Water Regeneration. Operates only with 100% soft water which prolongs the life of the system
- Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks. Long lasting and can endure even the harshest environments
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Life expectancy is up to 15 years
Non-Electric Control Valve
- Operates using the power of moving water for greater reliability and easier installation
- There are no power cables to plug-in, no meters or timers to set, no electronic components to corrode over time – and no electricity costs