The AquaKinetic drinking water system by Kinetico provides an excellent, economical way to improve the taste and purity of your drinking water. Its three-stage system, including a high-capacity prefilter, high-performance reverse osmosis membrane and carbon postfilter, eliminate a variety of common contaminants from your drinking water. What you’re left with is clean, clear, refreshing water for all your drinking and cooking needs.
- Clean, refreshing, filtered water that you can use for drinking and cooking
- Elimination of the mess, inconvenience and expense of bottled water, pour-through pitchers and faucet-mounted filters
- Small, convenient system that can be installed under your sink or in your basement
- Options to deliver water to your refrigerator ice maker and water dispenser
With an K3 Drinking Water System you benefit from:
K3 5-stage process:
- High-capacity prefilter
- Reverse osmosis module
- Storage tank
- Carbon postfilter
- Lead-free faucet
- Dimensions: h 16″ x w 13″ x d 5″
- Storage Tank Dimensions: 14″ x 9″
- Inlet water pressure: Min 35psi, Max 100psi
- Filters: High Capacity Prefilter, Reverse Osmosis Membrane, Carbon Postfilter.
- Warranty: 5 (Five) years
Water Quality Association
The Water Quality Association, or WQA, is the trade organization for the water quality improvement industry. It is a non-profit, international organization that provides educational and technical assistance and standardized industry testing for water treatment products. WQA has developed industry standards, and it tests products for the following:
- Product performance
- Equipment capacity
- Simulation testing
- Select Kinetico products have been tested and certified by WQAto perform as claimed Website: wqa.org
The Purefecta® Drinking Water Purifier was tested by BioVir Laboratories and found to meet all the requirements of the USEPA’s Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers (OPP Task Force Report, 1987) as interpreted by BioVir Laboratories specifically for the Purefecta® Product.