The Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station delivers twice the flow rate of any other water system. It produces more RO water (more than 40 gallons a day) than any other system. It significantly reduces more contaminants than a standard RO. And it does so stylishly with your choice of designer faucets. It is from Kinetico, after all.
The simple fact is we can no longer take the quality of our drinking water for granted. Private well water can be af – fected by any number of contaminating factors, while even municipally treated water that meets all federal guidelines has been found to contain bacteria, viruses and protozoa, along with a host of other contaminants.
And while funny tastes and odor, or water that appears cloudy, can be signs of impurities, many harmful contaminants can only be detected through proper testing.
Only one drinking water system is so advanced that it can eliminate nearly everything from your home’s drinking water that isn’t water:
The Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station
- Certified to remove more contaminants than any other RO system
- It’s customizable to your home’s specific filtration needs
- It’s expandable as your water filtration needs change over time
1: PreFilterThe PreFilter removes chlorine used in large-scale municipal water treatment, as well as sediment particulates down to 1/16 the diameter of a human hair.
2: Reverse Osmosis FiltrationThrough a process known as reverse osmosis, water is forced through a semi-permeable membrane that filters inorganic contaminants like metals and nitrates.
3: FlexFiltrationRevolutionary dual FlexFilters provide customizable filtration to tackle your water’s individual filtration needs. Use any two of the following cartridges or none—the choice is yours.
4: PostFilterThe PostFilter removes any remaining inorganic compounds that could cause foul taste or odor.
- Dimensions: h 19″ x w 5.9″ x d 15.5″
- Storage Tank Dimensions: 18″ x 7″
- Inlet water pressure: Min 30psi, Max 120psi
- Warranty: 10 years on all parts including reverse osmosis membrane
Independent Laboratory Certification
The K5 Drinking Water Station is tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 58 for the reduction of claims specified on the Perfomance Data Sheet. Also conforms to CSA Standard B483.1-Drinking Water Treatment Systems (Refer to the Performance Data Sheet for individual contaminants and reduction performance).
When used in conjunction with an air charge tank and prefilter (Part Nos. 9309A or 9461A), the K5 Drinking Water Station equipped with the Purfecta Virus/Bacteria Guard cartridge is Tested and Certified by WQA against NSF P231-Microbiological Water Purifiers.
- Purefecta ® Guard – Removes 99.99999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses, generating bio-pure drinking water as certified by trusted third-party regulators
- VOC Guard – Eliminates volatile organic compounds in water such as pesticides, paints, cleaning supplies and other materials
- Arsenic Guard* An added layer of protection for water that has been shown to contain higher levels of arsenic (such as As III) to ensure its removal
- Perchlorate Guard* Occurring as the byproduct of certain forms of manufacturing, perchlorate has been shown to have adverse effects on the thyroid and has been detected in drinking water and ground water in 35 states
- Chloramine Guard* Significantly reduces chloramine, a chemical used to treat approximately 1/3 of US municipal water sources
- Mineral Plus* This additive cartridge lets you add beneficial minerals such as magnesium and calcium to your treated drinking water
* These cartridges are not tested and certified by WQA