Welcome to Kinetico of Los Angeles
World-leading water softening and filtration solutions
The Kinetico 2020c water softener which has been awarded the Good Housekeeping accreditation will deliver you luxuriously soft water, 24 hours a day.
The unique twin-tank, non-electric design will eliminate limescale from your water so you can reap the benefits: save hours scrubbing and cleaning kitchens and bathrooms, enjoy great-tasting, scrum-free tea and savour beautifully soft hair and skin. You’ll also notice a difference in your wallet – with a water softener you’ll use up to 75% less detergent and toiletries.
Kinetico is a world-leading manufacturer of high-quality domestic and commercial water softeners. It has more than 40 year’s experience in delivering better water treatment solutions for the home and is passionate about changing lives through better water.
Kinetico’s water treatment units have been installed at Buckingham Palace, the Savoy hotel, NHS hospitals and Thames Water as well as thousands of homes around the country.
Why choose Kinetico
1. Twin-tank softener: Continued supply of soft water 24/7, 365 days a year
Kinetico offers a twin tank solution while our competitors only offer single tank softeners. A twin tank softener means you have a constant flow of soft water anytime you need it: truly 24/7, 365 days a year. There is no downtime waiting for the system to regenerate at all.
2. Reliable non-electric mechanism
All Kinetico systems are non-electric. It’s like having a reliable Swiss-watch mechanism working for you. This unique technology uses nothing but the power of moving water. The beauty of it is that it almost never breaks. Even though there are thousands of inexpensive automatic-electric watches on the market today, most of us still strive for the highest quality mechanical watches such as Rolex.
3. You are always safe with Kinetico in case of any disaster/emergency and power shortages
As residents of California, we live in an earthquake zone and once the power goes out the last thing you want is to end up without water, especially in a time of crisis. You can survive without electricity, but not without water. That’s why we’re offering you our non-electric Kinetico softener. Just like the Kinetico customers were in New York in 2012 when they were hit with hurricane Sandy; homes were flooded and power lines were damaged, leaving homes powerless and homeowners stranded. All other softeners were ruined, but only the Kinetico systems continued to supply homeowners with fresh filtered water. Kinetico softeners have a sealed structure that can even work under salty ocean water.
4. Saves you money to operate (on salt and water)
Kinetico’s twin-tank, non-electric system is simply more efficient. It requires twice as less water and salt to operate in comparison with our competitors, because it works on demand.
5. You get a premium 10 years warranty which is included in the price
● Full coverage on all system parts
● All Kinetico products are handmade in the United States and have been for half a century.
● Each product is thoroughly tested before shipping.
6. Kinetico will continue to service you wherever you move worldwide
Kinetico is an international company and with 500 offices in the US along with offices in Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia, Kinetico will continue to serve you wherever you move.
7. Exceptional customer service
● We are open 7 days a week, including holidays to service and assist you.
● We accept your calls between 9am-9pm.
Take a look at our reviews on Yelp, Google, and Consumer Reports Magazine.
8. It’s easy to own a Kinetico product
With finance, lease and rent options available you can easily afford it.